I’m not one of those people who’s picky about airlines. I’m usually just so happy to be going somewhere and that flight for humans even exists at all that you could put me in a trashcan with wings and I’d be fine if I had a window seat. Yet even I Of The Untrained Eye couldn’t help but notice how… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tall Tirade. By Jen Sincero.
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- My Dirty Little Secret
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?