We just got back from a delicious dinner where Jason and I, the only Americans at the table, found ourselves proudly tracing our ancestry back to the Mayflower. Don’t ask. I really have no idea. We were out numbered by Europeans, and our self-satisfied Mayflowerian pontifications did not impress as we’d hoped, but rather inspired our table mates to spit… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up