This just in: The Top 3 Excellent Things about writing your book in a Japanese coffee shop are: 1. You don’t get distracted by other people’s conversations because you have no idea what the hell they’re saying. 2. You can leave all your stuff at the table to go to the bathroom because the Japanese don’t steal. 3. When you… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tall Tirade. By Jen Sincero.
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- My Dirty Little Secret
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?