One of the excellent things about hanging out with old friends is that they have pictures and memories of stuff you did together that you don’t have. I was delighted to be reunited with this doozie from ye extremely olde days of Crotch, my first band, whilst visiting with my cigar-lighting pal, Sara Rotman, in New York. Photo by Terry Richardson… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up