There are few things I love more than long road trips with the top down, stereo blasting, wind in my hair, burger in my lap, ketchup all over my shirt. Especially when I’m driving across the moon. The only problem is that after nine hours in a convertible, you emerge looking like you’ve been sucked through a vacuum cleaner, face… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tall Tirade. By Jen Sincero.
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- My Dirty Little Secret
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?