Several years ago I bought a car from this auto mechanic in Glendale. Before giving him the money, I had a shop a few blocks away check it out. Coincidentally, all the mechanics at this place knew the guy I was buying it from. “Hey, isn’t this Ray’s car? Look how clean the engine is. Looks like he went… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- **Win a FREE Spot in My Badass Coaching Program! (CONTEST)**
- Hey Badass! Got a question for me?
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tall Tirade. By Jen Sincero.
- Look ma! They HATE me!
- I can see! I can see!
- Put Glitter On EVERYTHING!
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- My Dirty Little Secret