I went to a college where we took one class at a time. We basically learned a sememster’s worth of work in 3 1/2 weeks and at the end of each “block” we’d get a break for 5 days. My beloved alma mater, The Colorado College, taught me: 1.) One must take a serious vacation every month 2.) How to… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tall Tirade. By Jen Sincero.
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- My Dirty Little Secret
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?