Last year while hiking in a slot canyon, Elaine slipped and broke her femur. Her FEMUR ladies and gentlemen, the strongest and biggest bone in the human body, a bone of King Kongian proportions, snapped like a twig, shooting her straight to the moon screaming in pain. I’d already headed back to LA that morning and couldn’t offer my services… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up