I have a friend who has an extensive owl collection. It all started when she innocently purchased a wooden carving of an owl in front of her mother one afternoon- hmmm, isn’t that cute? – and has led to her being the horrified owner of owl pot-holders, owl clocks, owl earrings, fluffy owl slippers, “I don’t give a hoot!” t-shirts,… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tall Tirade. By Jen Sincero.
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- My Dirty Little Secret
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- I can see! I can see!
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard