I’m presently in a remote area of Spain outside a teensy, and I mean teensy, town made of stone called Calabuig, down a very long dirt road on a horse farm. And it’s one of the most happenin places I’ve ever been. Fancypants people from all over the world haul themselves and their many languages all the way out to… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tall Tirade. By Jen Sincero.
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- My Dirty Little Secret
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?