A hundred thousand years ago I lived in Barcelona, Spain, with a bunch of friends from college. We lived in this big old building that, with its high ceilings, fabulous molding and gigantic French doors, was clearly all the rage in its day, but had since crumbled to a not so savory state by the time we got our hands… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up