This is the picture I have on my desktop these days: And I look at it the way I used to look around my living room. “Hmmm, maybe I should move the couch next to the ficus? I think that would open the place up a bit.” “Hmmm, maybe I should go to Sri Lanka between my trip to Japan… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up