Last week I put my sweet little butterball of a cat down after 20 years of spreading the love and the fur as only The Big Guy could. Putting him down was totally surreal, ridiculously devastating and apparently very liberating because days later I found myself on the phone with my landlord giving him my notice. On April 21st, 11… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up