I think monkeys are vile. And hilarious. And I’m terrified of them. Not only was I recently mugged by a gang of them, but a few years ago in India I was nearly sexually assaulted and killed by one. I was sitting on the porch of my hotel, watching a gaggle/herd/swarm of monkeys jump around the roofs and balconies, playing… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up