The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum in Pnohm Penh, known as S-21 for short, was hands down one of the most disturbing places I’ve ever been. It’s an old high school that was turned into a torture/detention center in 1975 by Pol Pot and his Khmer Rouge buddies when they descended on the city, hellbent to do a little ethnic cleansing… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up