After Kyoto I went to Koyasan, this beeutiful holy town atop a mountain where the thing to do is stay in one of the many monasteries and cohab with the monks – dine with them, wake up at sunrise and chant with them, slink past them in the hallway in your robe wondering if you’ve got the right pair of… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up