SE Asia: The Final 12 Hours. Singapore is an island. It’s an island that is one big city. It’s also an island that is one big city that’s it’s own country. Something I imagine Manhattan longs (and pretty much pretends) to be. It’s pretty impressive and modern and squeaky clean, especially to someone who’s been rolling around on the unpaved… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up