I rented a bike and rode it to Cua Dai Beach outside of Hoi An yesterday and the guy who was in charge of parking and keeping an eye on all the bikes and scooters kept breaking into song about his job. So I filmed him. He ruled! I let him watch it afterwards and he was a little upset… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tall Tirade. By Jen Sincero.
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- My Dirty Little Secret
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?