My cat is 18 years old. He reminds me of a well-loved stuffed animal that’s been dragged around by its tail for an entire childhood. His hair’s all crappy, a couple of his teeth have gone missing, he’s gray, boney, confused, crabby and his breath….it’s the breath of a thousand dumpsters rotting in the sun, able to stop conversations in… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up