I fled the mountains of Koyasan for the sweet little town of Takayama, nestled at the base of the Japanese Alps, where I got stuck for over a week because I became obsessed with a building (see below). One day as I was walking to what would become my favorite onsen (hot spring) spa at the Takayama Green Hotel –… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up