The motorbike traffic in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) is so impressive I felt it deserved it’s own post. 9 million people live here, 4 million of whom own motorbikes and none of whom flinch at sticking their entire family or, say, a washing machine on the back. I also saw a lady with a glass desert case, complete with cakes, strapped… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- **Win a FREE Spot in My Badass Coaching Program! (CONTEST)**
- Hey Badass! Got a question for me?
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tall Tirade. By Jen Sincero.
- Look ma! They HATE me!
- I can see! I can see!
- Put Glitter On EVERYTHING!
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- My Dirty Little Secret