The motorbike traffic in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) is so impressive I felt it deserved it’s own post. 9 million people live here, 4 million of whom own motorbikes and none of whom flinch at sticking their entire family or, say, a washing machine on the back. I also saw a lady with a glass desert case, complete with cakes, strapped… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up