It really is amazing how often we put our lives in the hands of strangers – pilots, surgeons, architects, the guy in charge of washing the chicken at TGI Fridays. I found myself marveling at this fact as I was herded into a mini van for the 45 minute drive straight down the mountain out of Sapa. A mountain with… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tall Tirade. By Jen Sincero.
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- My Dirty Little Secret
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- I can see! I can see!
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard