This week I drove on the other side of the road for my first time, through Tokyo, during rush hour, with no insurance (they won’t give it to you if you have an international drivers license – hello?!) without wetting my pants or scratching the car. I went on a road trip to the mountains of Uedo with three of… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up