Oh New York, such an incredible place. It’s been so long since I’ve been able to pry myself off mom’s couch in the burbs to drag my ass into the city that I forgot how charming it can be. Here we are in bed, Mom and me, in our robes, surrounded by dogs and magazines: Mom recently informed me that… Read More ▶
BOOKS BY JEN SINCERO
BOOKS FEATURING JEN SINCERO
- Tah Dah! Behold, My New Promo Video:
- A Tiny, but Mighty, Time-Management Tip
- You’re Not Stuck, You’re Just Squeamish
- That Stick Looks Like a Rattlesnake Because It Is One
- Be Badass Now
- Yes please
- Traveling Makes My Nipples Hard
- You Rang? You Tan?
- Little Badass of the Week – All Hail the Uterus!
- Movin’ On Up